In this episode, Jason Stein invites Dr. Rachel Sterry onto the show to discuss what inspires certain people to break from the status quo and become Wellness Renegade.
Convinced there was a better way to do business than working a traditional 9 to 5 job (or to the detriment of your own health) Jason and Rachel set out to find it. They entered the wellness industry and quickly started to notice a pattern: those with healthier work environments had healthier lives. And those who had healthier lives had healthier businesses.
It was from this idea that Jason and Rachel founded the Wellness Renegades, a community where rogue wellness entrepreneurs can find the support, direction, focus, advice, tools, and relationships to craft better businesses and better lives.
Join Jason and Rachel as they talk about:
- what inspired them to become Renegades
- the corruption of the health insurance industry
- the value of a community
- bartering and “in-kind” agreements
- the characteristics of a Wellness Renegade
- taking risks and making big life changes
- overcoming a fear of setting boundaries
- exciting Wellness Renegades projects in the works
For a full transcript of this episode, visit http://bit.ly/WRPEpisode7
Connect with Jason and Rachel
Dr. Rachel’s Website: https://fitmamapdx.com/
Jason’s Website: jasonstein.com
Wellness Renegades Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/wellnessrenegades
Email Jason: email@example.com
Email Dr. Rachel: DrRachel@fitmamapdx.com