In this episode, Jason Stein interviews Christine DeLozier, acupuncturist, herbalist, Chinese Medicine expert, and author of “Diet for Great Sex,” a guide that walks readers through the specific foods that lead to great sex and dives deep into the science of how it works.
When an acupuncture client came in asking if she could help them improve their sexual health, Christine DeLozier began to search for the root of what makes sex great physiologically. She discovered nerves, blood vessels and hormones operate in synchrony was the secret to success - and that this trifecta could be affected by diet. Now, she uses this knowledge to help people develop dietary strategies to live healthier lives - in and out of the bedroom!
Join Christine and Jason as they talk about:
- The psychological and physiological ingredients of great sex
- How antioxidants reduce sexual dysfunction
- Why you should start incorporating leafy greens into your diet - stat!
- The small dietary changes that create big results
- Ideal date-night foods and cocktails
- The effect of environmental toxins on hormones and fertility
- Why nutrition isn’t as prevalent in Western Medicine
For a full transcript of the episode, visit: bit.ly/WR8Transcript
About Christine DeLozier
As an acupuncturist and herbalist in private practice, Christine DeLozier, L.Ac., specializes in sexual health, treating males, females, and all orientations and identities.
Acupuncture is great for sexual function, but to address the underlying mechanics of consistently great sex, the key is diet. For this reason, she works with patients to develop dietary habits that support their sexual goals.
Connect with Christine DeLozier
Get your copy of Diet for Great Sex at http://bit.ly/DietForGreatSex