In this inspiring episode, we sit down with Dr. Khanita Suvarnasuddhi, an acupuncturist, chiropractor, and martial artist. Brace yourself for a wild ride as we unravel the secrets of content creation and perseverance. Driven by her passion for health and wellness, Dr. Khanita spills the beans on how she grew her Instagram following to over 300K and gives us a sneak peak into where she is headed next.
- How her scarf video and bleeding an acupuncture point where the pivotal point in her going ‘viral’
- What kept her going on social media when she wanted to quit
- How instagram and social media followers have attracted more patients
- Discovering her newfound love for hyperbaric chambers
- How her own life is creating a clearer vision for her channels and practice
Wellness Renegade Links:
Google Business Profiles: https://wellnessrenegades.com/google-business-reviews/
Link to the Transcript: https://bit.ly/WREpisode13
JaneApp: jane.app/payments Free Trial: WELLNESSRENEGADE
Dr. Khanita’s Bio:
Approaching healing from an integrated perspective, Dr. Khanita blends her background of movement therapy, martial arts, chiropractic and Chinese Medicine to create a supportive environment for holistic transformation to take place.
Social Channels and Website: